Selling a Slice of Paradise Pie in Costa Rica

Though our son's college days are still at least a couple of years away, my XYL and I decided it's a good time to add to the lad's college fund and free up some more time for other projects, so we are dividing our farm and selling pieces or the whole shebang if someone comes up with our price. We wouldn't be leaving Costa Rica in any case, however.

There's no need for me to go into the gory details here as it's all laid out on my other blog, in this post about our sale and on this fixed page that gives more details about each lot.

Special deal for hams who want to buy the house: I'll throw in my rigs and antennas at no extra charge! That would be a couple of full K2s, Ten Tec Argo V, 500W amp, lots of tuners, etc. and five antennas already up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment! 73, Casey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...