Sunday, April 29, 2012

WSPRing Today

30 Meters Early AM
Finally, I set up the new laptop for WSPR. I was a little surprised that I hadn't already installed the program since I'd installed every other program from the previous desktop PC on here. Despite some rumors I'd read about WSPR not working with Windows 7, it seems to be running perfectly. Within the first half hour my "take" is pictured above, 1 watt power to my rooftop vertical. I'm hearing and being heard just fine across the Pacific. As the sun rises overhead I'll be switching to higher bands and I hope will be able to reach into Europe.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Casey,

    2012-04-29 20:10 PE4BAS 21.096083 -26 0 JO33jk 1 TI2/NA7U EJ89dk 9199 276

    I am surprised, just when I thought propagation is over and the band closed you spotted me! Tnx new DXCC on 15m WSPR.

    73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bas,

      Spotted you just as I switched to 15M. Looks like you heard me as well.

      73,

      Casey

      Delete

Thanks very much for your comment! 73, Casey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...